…it’s hot, you have to hydrate and you have to maintain a slow but steady pace to make it all the way through. It just took us two hours to get home. Our hotel is a mere 3 miles from the park. So, today:
- Crowded House – excellent as always and made even better by a random rain shower in the middle of the set.
- LCD Soundsystem – very loud, the sound was off – I’d like to see them in a smaller venue.
- Spoon – AMAZING. The highlight thus far.
- The Gotan Project – suddenly, they were just playing behind us. A delightful surprise. I need to remember to find their stuff.
- Bjork – man, that lady can sing. We left before she was finished to beat the crowds. And we did. It will take a lot of people a long time to get home tonight.